Thursday, December 31, 2009

Decade in Review

I saw this on a message board I frequent, and thought it would be a good idea to do my own...

  • 2000 - Became an assistant store manager at Starbucks in St. Louis.
  • 2001 - Moved from St. Louis, back to my home town in WA
  • 2002 - Began working at my former employer. Met some of my best friends through that job.
  • 2003 - Began dating my now ex boyfriend, Mr. J. Which continued off and on (truth be told, more off than on) until I finally met the love of my life... Mr S. :)
  • 2004 - After 2 years of blissfully living by myself in my old (small) hometown, I decided to try city living, and moved to Seattle and began living with a friend in a house in North Seattle.
  • 2005 - Met & begun dating my now hubby, attended my 10 year high school class reunion
  • 2006 - Got engaged while staying at the Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, WA, Celebrated my 30th birthday with some of my closest friends & family.
  • 2007 - Got married! Transferred departments (which included a nice raise) at the company I used to work for.
  • 2008 - Went to Cali for Mr & Mrs G's wedding, went to Vegas for Mr. S's birthday (his first time there, despite growing up in the OC!)
  • 2009 - Moved from Seattle to Phoenix, endured unemployment for Mr. S for 6 months, adopted 2 kitties, job hunted for the first time in 7 years, began new job.

Goals for 2010

  • Be debt free by the end of the year
  • Find a hobby for myself
  • Adapt to a healthier living state of mind - eat better, exercise, join WW again. Ultimate goal to lose 60 pounds (or more) in 2010
  • Become more involved in our church
  • Begin TTC

I truly believe that this will be a great year for me & the Mr.

Happy New Year!

No comments: