Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Week!

Today officially begins my birthday week!  Woo hoo!  This coming Friday is my birthday.  Here's a few things on my wish list:
I'm pretty sure this is what the hubs is getting me.  I'm super excited!

I've been eyeing this "cook book" for awhile.  Maybe it'll be what I need to kick me into actually doing more cake pops!

I have always loved this necklace.  Which is unusual for me, as I am not a fan of blatant advertising a designer/brand (thus why I don't care for most Coach bags, Louis Vuitton, etc) I think this necklace is just understated enough, and it's a classic. 

I am in desperate need of a huge makeup shopping spree.  Okay, "desperate need" may be just slightly overdramatic.  Especially if you've seen my makeup drawer(s).  There are several staples I'm running low on, and I'd really like to get some more fun stuff too!

There's more that I am lusting after, but I'll keep the list somewhat short.  :)

I'm not really sure what we're going to do to celebrate.  We were originally going to do the Mesa Ghost Walk Friday night with two other couples.  Unfortunately, we all waited too long to buy the tickets, and they're now sold out.  :(  Boo.  So, now I'm not sure what we'll do with our friends that night.  Saturday, Sam has something planned, just not sure what it is yet. 

Anyone out there have any good ideas of things to do that night?  We want to keep the costs relatively low, but do something a little different than the usual dinner.  Hopefully we can come up with something!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yay for Birthday week! I want that book too but of course you knew that.

Go to Golfland, they have some haunted house thing there. Not sure on price but you can check it out.