Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cirque du Soleil: Alegria

A couple weeks ago, the hubs & I were watching tv, and a commercial for Cirque du Soleil's Alegria came on.  We hopped online, to see what tickets were going for, and decided to go for it, and minutes later we had two tickets to the show the following Saturday night.

i've been fortunate enough to be able to see two other Cirque shows:  KA and Beatles Love.  Alegria did not disappoint! It was absolutely amazing!  The music, the costumes, the performers... Seriously, there are no words that can begin to describe it!  The hubs and I were absolutely mesmerized. 



On the way out, we stopped and bought the CD and the program.  I have been listening to the CD pretty much non stop since we went.  I love it! 

This show did not disappoint, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Nice, I would love to see The Beatles Love.