Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Interview #3 Coming Up!

We're finally getting settled into our new place. Things are pretty much unpacked. With the exception of hubby's "studio" room. Now we just need to tidy things up and finish up the decorative stuff.

I have another interview this afternoon. Hopefully this will be the one! Well, I do know it'll entail at least one more interview for the position, as the interview this afternoon is with a staffing agency. So, if that goes well, then I'll probably have to interview with the company. Ugh. Fingers crossed! We really need for me to bring in some moolah. It's not looking pretty!

My family reunion is in 2 1/2 weeks. Which means, if I get the above job, I'll be taking time off immediately. Probably not a great 1st impression, but this has been planned for over a year. Hopefully they'll understand. We'll see...

Nothing much else to report... just chugging along, trying to get settled in the new life & new diggs.

No comments: