Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random Randomness

When I first started this blog, I thought I wanted to remain incognito. Not share my real name, or my husbands. I wanted to use an alias for everyone that I wrote about. But let's face it... that's a lot of work! :) And so I decided to go ahead and let this little blog truly be about me, and my life. I don't really know why I felt the need to share that, I just did. ;)

I'm really missing my girlfriends lately. I miss our laughs, and silliness, and of course the talks we used to have. I've been pretty bad at keeping in touch with most everyone since I've moved here. I think it's partly due to life just being busy, and also because it's sometimes easier. If I don't talk to them, I don't know about all the fun stuff I'm missing out on. I know, it's definitely failed logic, but whatevs. I'm really hoping that in the next few months I can plan a trip back up to WA & get some much needed girl time in!

Thursday is Sam's birthday. I'm really looking forward to it. I've got a couple things planned for him. He's always spoiling me, and I really do think it's time for me to spoil him for a change. So we're going to dinner Thursday night at The Keg. Will is going to be in town again, so I'll see if he is able to meet up with us. Then, the first weekend in April, I've booked us a room at a resort in Scottsdale. I'm going to take that Friday off work, but not tell Sam that. I'll take us to work, and then head back home to pack for the weekend. I'll head up to the hotel that afternoon, and check in, as well as decorate or something. Then, go pick him up from work, and head back up to Scottsdale. I'm really excited! We'll stay there Friday & Saturday night, and come home that Sunday. While we're in Scottsdale, we'll tour the Frank Lloyd Wright house, Taliesin. Sam has wanted to do that since he found out about it. Other than that, nothing else is on the agenda. Just some nice, quality time together. I'm definitely looking forward to that!

No comments: