Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Gots Da Fever

Baby fever, that is.

Seriously.  It's a little ridiculous.  I really wish that we could start TTC now.  Alas, all our ducks are not in a row.  Almost.  There's just a couple more things that we want to take care of before we start.  Like moving into a bigger place.  Sam & I have decided that when our lease is up in June, we'll be looking for a house.  To rent.  Unfortunately, we're not able to buy at this point, so we'll be looking for a rental.  And then?  Then I do believe that most everything else will be in alignment (or close to) and we can start trying to have our own little family.  How bad is it that part of me wants to pick up things here and there, for when the time comes.  Sad, huh?  Blar.  Not too much longer.  Of course, that's provided that we actually have no issues TTC. 

Tomorrow is Sam's birthday.  It'll be a pretty low key birthday.  We're going to dinner at one of his favorite restaurants.  Will is in town again, so he's going to join us.  Then, of course, next weekend is the birthday get-a-way weekend.  I can't wait!

No comments: