The rules are simple:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.
Left to right: Zack (younger brother), Mataya (his girlfriend) Sam, Me, Dad, Mom, Gavin (my nephew) Justin (older brother) Phaedra (sister-in-law/Justin's wife), Austin (nephew) Bill (youngest brother) Kym (Bill's fiancee)
Okay, this is kind of funny. It's one of our family photos that we had taken last May. The photographer told us to all make funny faces. My dad was actually really disturbed by the thought of getting our photo taken with all of us making funny faces.
Boy do I miss them all!
I'm not going to tag anyone, as I know this is going around the blog world. If you haven't already done it, let me know-I'd love to see your photo!

No comments:
Post a Comment