Sunday, June 20, 2010

30 Things

As the tempuratures continue to rise, the days get increasingly longer, and weekends somehow seem even shorter, summer officially begins tomorrow!  I saw this on Mama Kat's blog as one of the Writer's Workshop prompts.  I definitely missed the Thursday due date, but I thought I'd do it anyway.

30 Things I vow to do this Summer:

  1. Go to the pool on average once a week
  2. Try at least 3 new recipes
  3. Blog on average twice a week
  4. Take more random photos to document our summer
  5. Take at least one photo of Sam & I together every week
  6. Send birthday gifts out on time (Gavin, Justin, Phaedra & my Mom)
  7. Go through bathroom linen closet, and my closet.  Organize said closets
  8. Read 6 books.  And don't feel bad if they're mostly "chick lit"
  9. Read 2 non-fiction books
  10. Find & volunteer for Disney's Give a Day Get a Day
  11. Bake cookies or cupcakes for my husband once a month
  12. Dust our ceiling fans.  It's pretty embarrassing how long it's been since this has been done.
  13. Call at least one member of my family once a week to say hi, see how things are going
  14. Have weekly date nights with my husband
  15. Visit Phoenix Art Museum again
  16. Begin the process of redecorating our bedroom
  17. Tell my husband I love him every single day
  18. Explore a different area of Phoenix at least once a month
  19. Convince my bff that she must move down here.
  20. Save up for & plan our October Disneyland trip
  21. Keep my pedicure looking cute. 
  22. Turn the computer off more often
  23. Play wii with my husband more often
  24. Cook more often
  25. Try a new resataurant...or 3
  26. Get together with other couples 3 times
  27. Laugh a lot
  28. Take notice of, and enjoy the small things
  29. Frame & hang more photos
  30. Get my hair done.  And not feel guilty for spending the money!
So there we have it... my 30 things for the summer.  I've officially got 94 days, as Fall doesn't begin until September 23rd.  I think it's doable! 

What are some things you vow to do this summer?

1 comment:

Shell said...

you can doooo eeeeeeiiitttt sister! I think you should blog each one, that will make it easy to blog!