Here are just a few things that make me happy. Sometimes I feel as though I need to be reminded of all the things in life that I am truly blessed to be a part of, or to have. I guess it goes along with my vow to take note of the small things in life!
My handsome husband
Parents
Brothers
Nephews
Girlfriends
Fur babies
Blue skies
My favorite place back "home" in WA - Deception Pass
And because I'm a total girl...
Shoes!
Makeup
What are some things that make you happy?
3 comments:
I love your fur babies!!!! Is that your shoe closet?
I didn't know you had 3! brothers--very coolio. Does game night make you happy? we should do another!
Ha! I WISH that were my shoe closet! I probably have that many shoes, though they are not nearly as organized!
Shelly, Yup, 3 brothers. Good times. And yes... Game night makes me happy too! We should definitely plan another one.
Post a Comment