Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday America!!

Happy Happy birthday to the United States! 


We had such a relaxing, wonderful weekend.  I just wish it didn't have to come to an end!!

Yesterday, we went to our friends, Tami & David's house, and BBQ'd with them.  They have a 11 year daughter, twin 9 year old girls, and a 20 month old little guy.  The girls provide us with endless entertainment.  They are so stinking funny!  After we ate, and cleaned up, we headed to Central Christian Church where we watched a great fireworks display. 


My handsome hubs

The requisite self portrait


It was a nice time, and exactly what we needed!

2 comments:

Shell said...

Those pics are all so sweet! I gave you a bloggy award today-hot diggity!

steph anne said...

Hi! I just found you through thenest.com and was excited to see there are some Arizona bloggers out there! :) You and your husband look cute together!