Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Week in iPhone Photos

Time to get up

Makings of my coffee.  Delicious!

Lunch... check, coffee... check!

Time to go to work.One last look in the only full length mirror in our place right now-Hubby's studio

My desk at work.  Yes, that is a princess tiara on my monitor

Potluck at work.  I brought Oreo Truffles.  They were a huge hit.

I met up with Vanessa for some shopping and dinner.
Sam enjoying his first Bahama Bucks shaved ice

We took a drive up to South Mountain park

Self portrait

Sam walked down to explore

Enjoying the scenery


And that's about it... Pretty low key week. 

4 comments:

Shell said...

love that you did a week in pictures! love!

Free iphone games said...

Love to see your photos and you have enjoy a lot of in this week and capture beautiful pictures.

DANICA said...

I LOVE this posting...so creative. Follow my blog if you would like: http://30somethingworkaholic.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

Yay, I was in this week!