Wednesday, December 1, 2010

31 Day Photo Challenge

A friend of mine on Facebook is doing this, and I thought I'd steal it from her, and do it here for the month of December... with my sporadic posting, we'll see if I actually keep up with it! 

Day One:  A photo of yourself, with 10 facts


  1. My birthday is October 22
  2. I didn't get my driver's license until a month before I turned 18
  3. I was an honor student all through high school.  Until my senior year
  4. I played the clarinet from 5th-11th grade.  (and yet I had to spell check clarinet)
  5. I have never seen or read any of the Harry Potter books/movies.  I probably never will.
  6. I didn't have any hair until I was two years old.
  7. I am allergic to alcohol.  My face turns red, and I feel like I have a sunburn.  This only lasts a short while, so I continue to drink through it.  More often in my younger years than now. :)
  8. I grew up in Washington, but I've lived in South Dakota, Idaho, Nevada, Missouri & now Arizona.
  9. When I was 2 or 3, I hit my older brother over the head with a hammer.  He had to get stitches.  :(
  10. The Dad that raised me is not my biological father. 
Anyone else want to join in the photo challenge?  Let me know if you do!

Up next:  A photo of you & the person you've been closest with the longest

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Meeee!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! i would love to do the 31 day challenge i just cant find what everyday needs to be! would you mind telling me what the challenges are?