Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day Twenty Three: My favorite book

Day Twenty Three:  A photo of your favorite book

I read a lot.  I read even more, now that I have my Nook.  I probably average about one book every week or two.  Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less.  But I read quite a bit.  So, with that being said, I can't possibly narrow it down to just one book as my favorite.  Because, as much as I read, I don't read the same book twice.  So, I changed it up, and decided to post a photo of my favorite author, Jodi Picoult.  I've read every one of her books, and I loved them all.  I get a little obsessed when I get into a new book of hers.  Stay up way too late, and read at every occasion possible.  Talk about a page turner! :) If you haven't read any of her books, I highly recommend them! 

Tomorrow:  A photo of something you wish you could change

No comments: