Friday, December 10, 2010

Day Ten: Crazy Times

Day Ten:  A photo of the person you do the craziest things with


Sara

My Mama & cousin

I know, I know, I really couldn't choose just one.  I can't say I get too crazy these days.  I'd like to think I've matured a little bit, so the "crazy times" are a little more dignified.  What's that?  You don't belive me?  Hmmph. 

The first is my friend Sara (obviously a really old photo of us... did ya see how short my hair was?!).  Oh, Sara & I had so many crazy, dumb, fun, good times back in the day. 

The second photo is my Mom & cousin, Amanda.  Amanda & I are really close.. we call each other sousins. Sister/cousin.  Not that we're inbred.  Just super close.  Mom, Amanda & I don't get to be together very often, but when we do, someone usually gets dangerously close to peeing their pants from laughing so hard.  And it's NOT me.  We once took a road trip from Eastern WA to Las Vegas.  Just the three of us.  It was SO much fun, and definitely some crazy times! 

Tomorrow:  A photo of something you hate

No comments: