Monday, December 13, 2010

Day Thirteen: My favorite band

Day Thirteen:  A photo of your favorite band or artist



Keane

Jack Johnson

This was difficult.  I don't really think I have a favorite band or artist.  My tastes are all over the place, and much to fickle to choose just one.  I chose Keane & Jack Johnson.  Even though right now, I'm not so impressed with what they're putting out there.  I LOVED Keane's first two albums.  Hopes & Fears is probably one of my all time favorite albums.  My friend, Sara & I drove 3 1/2 hours after work one night, to Vancouver, BC to go to a Keane show.  Got home, at 3am, and went to work the next day.  Because we loved them that much.  But the last two albums? Ugh.  So not the same band.  Which makes me sad.

Jack is always a good stand by.  I have all his albums, and I have to admit, he's awfully nice on the eyes.  But, all his stuff begins to sound the same.

So, there's two of my favorites.  Even if I am disenchanted with them both at the moment. 

Tomorrow:  A photo of someone you could never imagine your life without

No comments: