Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day Two: Person I've been closest to the longest

Day Two:  A photo of you & the person you've been closest to the longest

This one is a toughie.  I don't think I can choose just one. So I'm cheating, and doing one of a friend, and one of family...


My friend, Heather
Heather & I have been friends since the 2nd grade.  We're now 34, so we're talking roughly 27 years!  Yikes!  I usually try to avoid doing the math... thats kinda scary! :)  She was the maid of honor at my wedding, the closest thing I've ever had to a sister, and there for me in a heartbeat. 

My family
I'm super close with my two brothers on the right, and, of course, my parents are amazing!  It's been a difficult year for our family, but I know that I can count on any of them for absolutely anything. 

Tomorrow:  A photo of the cast from your favorite show

No comments: