Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day Nineteen: Photo & Letter

Day Nineteen:  A photo and a letter



I really had no idea of what to do for this one... seriously.  I almost made up my own day nineteen challenge, but then I thought that might be cheating.  So I'm totally winging it.  Here's the first photo that Sam & I took together.  This was when he was up from California visiting his parents. 

And here is an excerpt from the first letter he sent me:

"I'm still completely amazed and humbled that we found each other.  I'm so fortunate that you've trusted me and opened your heart.  As we both have acknowledged, we have so much to look forward to!"

There's a whole lot more mushy stuff, but I'll spare ya'll. :)  Isn't he the best?  Still gives me butterflies.  I have the best husband in the world!

Tomorrow:  A photo of somewhere you'd love to travel